Whenever you want to save a Twitter thread, click on the Share button and choose ‘Add tweet to bookmarks. ‘ You can then access all your bookmarks from the Bookmarks section present in the left sidebar on the website.
How do I save a tweet thread as a draft?
Note: A thread can be saved as a draft by tapping the delete icon Drafts of threads are distinguishable from a single Tweet draft by indicating the number of Tweets in your thread.
How do you copy and paste a Twitter thread?
Using the tool is simple. First, find a thread you want to turn into a post. Find the last post in the thread, then copy the URL by right-clicking the date, then clicking “Copy Link” (or whatever specific wording your browser of choice uses.)
Can you save a tweet?
Bookmark a Tweet to save it for later.
Find a Tweet you want to remember and save it to your Bookmarks for easy access later.
How do I save a Twitter thread as a PDF?
The link to the unrolled thread will still work even if you delete your tweet mentioning @threadreaderapp. You can read the thread within your browser, share the link with a friend, save the page as a PDF, to your favorite read-later app, or if you’re into keeping paper notes, print a hard copy.
Can you schedule a Twitter thread?
Step-by-step guide to scheduling a Twitter thread
Click on “Compose Thread” in the top left of the screen. … Choose a date and time for when you would like your thread to be published to Twitter. Hit the schedule button and you are done!
How to publish a Tweet thread
- Click the “Tweet” button to compose a new Tweet.
- Write your first Tweet. Click the “Add another Tweet” button and a second Tweet window will pop up.
- You can publish the entire thread at the same time with the “Tweet all” button.
How do I take a screenshot of a Twitter thread?
Click the Page actions menu in the address bar, then click Take a Screenshot.
How do you forward a thread on Twitter?
How to share a Tweet
- Tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Choose a recipient from the quick-share list of the accounts you most frequently message with. …
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Tap Send.
How do I save Twitter threads to Readwise?
Once connected, you can save an individual tweet by replying with @readwiseio save like shown below:
- If a user has already saved the tweet via @readwiseio, then you can simply like the @readwise save reply to save it directly into your library. …
- Or you can DM tweets to @readwiseio.
How do you save a tweet as a picture?
This happens in a way when you copy the link of a tweet, you can open Tweeig app and paste the link to generate an image. That image contains the text you have copied from the tweet. You can also change the background color, text color, etc., and make your tweet look amazing in an image.