Can you clear your Instagram data?
You can clear your Instagram cache by deleting the app on an iPhone, or through the Settings menu on an Android.
How do you restart your Instagram data?
Resetting your Instagram Explore section:
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
Does Instagram data show deleted messages?
When you delete your messages, they disappear from your iOS or Android device but remain on Instagram’s servers. Using Instagram Data, you can download this stored information that includes videos, photos, and messages. From this data, you can then extract your deleted messages.
How do you reset your Instagram on iPhone?
How To Clear Instagram Cache
- Tap ‘Settings’ on your Instagram’s profile.
- Tap ‘Security’
- Tap ‘Clear Search History (for iPhone) or ‘Search History’ (for Android)
- Tap ‘Clear All’.
- That’s it!
How do you reset Instagram on iPhone?
Open Settings App first. Then go to General > iPhone Storage > Scroll down to find the Instagram APP. Now, you can see the app’s adata and the option to “Delete App”. Just confirm to delete the app and then you will get the cached files deleted.
How do you recover a deleted post on Instagram?
Tap the hamburger icon at the top-right corner of the screen and select Settings. Tap on Account and look for ‘Recently deleted’ at the bottom of the menu. Here you can view all your recently deleted posts and stories including IGTV and Reels. Select the post that you want to recover and then tap the three dots icon.
How long does Instagram keep your data?
It’s not uncommon for companies to store freshly deleted data for a time until it can be properly scrubbed from its networks, systems and caches. Instagram said it takes about 90 days for deleted data to be fully removed from its systems.
How do you delete Instagram memory on iPhone?
How to Clear the Instagram Cache on iPhone
- Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone.
- Go to “General” and then to “iPhone Storage”
- Wait for all storage data to load.
- Scroll down to locate the app list and find “Instagram”, next to it will be the total storage size taken up by the app.
- Tap on “Instagram”
- Tap on “Delete App”