Does deleting YouTube Channel Delete Google Account?
3. Delete Youtube channel. At the bottom of these advanced settings is a button labeled delete channel. It’s important to note that deleting your channel will not delete the Google account associated with your YouTube.
How do I delete a YouTube channel from my browser?
How to delete a YouTube channel
- Go to your YouTube account in a web browser.
- Scroll down on the left side of the homepage and click on “Settings.”
- On the Account tab of the Settings menu, click “View advanced settings” in the “Your YouTube channel” section.
- Click the blue “Delete Channel” hyperlink.
Can we delete YouTube channel?
Closing your YouTube channel will permanently delete your content, including videos, comments, messages, playlists, and history. Note that you can’t currently delete a channel on mobile devices. It may take some time for your channel to be permanently deleted.
How do you delete a YouTube channel on mobile 2021?
Tap on your profile picture icon in the top-right corner of your screen. Select Manage Your Google Account. Step 2: Tap on Data and Personalization. Step 3: Under the section labeled Download, Delete, or Make a Plan for Your Data, select Delete a Service or Your Account.
How do you delete a YouTube channel without YouTube studio?
Step 2: In the top right, click your account > YouTube settings . Step 3: Under ‘Account settings’, select Overview. Step 4: Under the channel’s name, select ‘Advanced’. Step 5: At the bottom, select ‘Delete channel’ (you may see Delete content instead).
Should I delete my YouTube channel?
Removing them may streamline your video experience and give your channel more opportunity to rank for suggested videos in the future. You can make sure your channel and videos are completely on-brand: Having old product, service, overview, or just plain off-brand videos can hurt your business’s overall image.
How do I delete a channel from YouTube?
Remove a channel from your Content Manager
- Sign in to Studio Content Manager.
- From the left menu, select Channels .
- Check the box next to the channel you’d like to remove.
- Click UNLINK CONFIRM.
How do you delete your channel on YouTube?
In This Article
- Log in to your YouTube account.
- Click the Account link at the top of the page.
- In the Account section at the bottom of the page, click Delete Account. …
- Enter the reason you’re closing the account. …
- Enter your current password.
- Click either of the Delete My Account buttons.