Open Instagram in Safari. From the top menu, go to Develop > User Agent > Safari > iOS 11.3 iPhone (or current version of iOS). Your Instagram will now show up exactly as it looks on your iPhone, and you can click the upload icon to post photos as usual.
How do you post pictures on Safari?
Post photos from Safari
- You can post photos to sites such as eBay, Craig’s List, or Facebook from within Safari. …
- Tap a Photo or an Add Photo/Video or similar link.
- In the case of Facebook, you now tap a Choose File button, and a menu displays, allowing you to take a photo or choose an existing one. …
- Tap the Post button.
How do you post pictures on Instagram browser?
How to Post to Instagram from Desktop PC
- Open up your preferred desktop browser.
- Go to instagram.com.
- Login to your account using your email, phone number, username, or Facebook credentials.
- Click the ‘+’ button in the top bar.
- In the pop-up, click ‘Select from computer. …
- Choose an image file to upload to Instagram.
Can I post photo from Instagram Web?
You can post on Instagram from a computer or mobile device with a few clicks or taps. Instagram recently added a built-in feature to its desktop website that allows you to upload photos and videos in the same manner as the Instagram mobile app. This article is part of Insider’s Guide to Instagram.
How do I add a picture on Safari on my iPhone?
How to set a custom iPhone Safari background in iOS 15
- Open an empty Safari page (tap the two square icon > tap the + icon in bottom corner)
- Swipe to the very bottom and tap Edit.
- Tap the toggle next to Background Image.
- Tap the + to use your own image or choose from one of the included background wallpapers.
How do I drag an image into Safari?
Touch and hold an image on a Safari webpage or in your Photos library until a contextual menu pops up. Without lifting the finger, drag the selected item just a bit to dismiss the menu (alternatively, tap with another finger outside the menu boundaries).
Why won’t my posts upload on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram can’t publish your post is a temporary glitch related to your phone. Maybe the app is not working properly. Or your device’s cache is preventing you from publishing a new post.
How do you post on Instagram on Mac 2021?
If you have a Mac Uplet has to be the easiest way to upload photos or video to Instagram. All you need to do is put in your Instagram username and password; then you can bulk post as many photos as you want. It’s as simple as dragging photos onto the Uplet application.
Why can’t I upload photos on Instagram from my computer?
To the dismay of people all over the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your desktop or laptop. This is an intentional move from Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users.
Why can’t I post to Instagram from my Mac?
There is not an Instagram app for posting photos to Instagram from your Mac. You can, however, go to Instagram.com on any computer and log in to your account to view and comment on photos. Uploading photos is another story altogether.
How do I post on Instagram from my laptop?
How to post on Instagram from a computer:
- Using your preferred web browser, go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Select the square with a plus in it on the upper right hand corner. …
- Select the photo you want to post. …
- Edit the photo as you choose. …
- Select “Share” in the bottom right hand corner to post your picture.