Can I turn off comments on twitter?
Step 1: From a reply to one of your Tweets, you simply need to tap on the three-dotted icon. Step 2: You now need to select hide reply and confirm.
How do I restrict replies on twitter?
Well it’s pretty easy.
- First of all: compose a tweet. Here’s one I made earlier about an episode of Love Island. …
- Next, click on thee three dots in the top right hand corner of your published tweet. Then hit “Change who can reply.” …
- Now choose who you’d like to be able to reply to your tweets. …
- And there you have it!
How do I disable comments on my post?
Simply click on the three dots icon at the top right of the post. From the options that pop up, tap on “Turn off commenting.” Comments will now be disabled.
How do I change my comment settings on twitter?
After you Tweet, you can change who replies by navigating to the top right of the Tweet and tapping the More icon. Tap Change who can reply from the list of options. Select who you’d like to reply to your Tweet.
How do I private my twitter account?
Log in to Twitter and then head to the Settings page. You can get there by clicking on the small circular profile picture icon in the top right and then clicking Settings and Privacy. Next, from the menu on the left, select Privacy and Safety. Then check the checkbox that says Protect My Tweets.
How do I hide my comments from the public on Facebook?
How to Hide Comments on Facebook. To hide comments on Facebook’s native platform, all you have to do is hover over the comment. You’ll see a drop-down arrow; when you click on it, you’ll see the option to “hide comment” or “embed.” Just click “hide comment.”
Why can’t I disable comments on Facebook?
Also, you can’t fully disable comments on your posts; you can only limit comments to friends or friends of friends. However, in any Facebook group where you are an admin or a moderator, you can fully turn off comments for any post you want.
How do I only allow mutual reply on twitter?
How to limit replies to your tweets on Twitter
- Type your tweet. Underneath your text, you’ll see a globe icon next to the words “Everyone can reply.” Tap that icon, or the text, to open the limit options. …
- A list labeled “Who can reply?” will pop up. …
- Then, click the blue “Tweet” button to finish your post.