1 Answer. In your App settings, go to “Status & Review” and flip the switch where it says: “Do you want to make this app and all its live features available to the general public?”. If the switch is disabled, go to “Settings” > “Basic”, enter a “Contact Email” and click on “Save Changes” to enable it.
How do I publish a Facebook Developer app?
Read our Before You Submit guide before you submit your app for review.
- Step 1: Select Permissions and Features. Go to the App Review > Permissions and Features tab. …
- Step 2: Complete App Verification. …
- Step 3: Complete Usage Descriptions. …
- Step 4: Complete App Settings. …
- Step 5: Submit For Review.
How do I post to Facebook using API?
The Facebook API lets you post to pages you administrate.
Automatically post to a Facebook page using the Facebook PHP API (v5)
- Create a Facebook ‘App’: …
- Install the Facebook PHP SDK: …
- Enter your App’s settings: …
- Get a non-expiring Access Token for your App: …
- The code that does the ‘posting’: …
- The automation:
How can I create an app and make money?
How to Create an App and Make Money
- 1.1 First, You Need to Plan Your App.
- 1.2 Next, Choose How You Will Build Your App.
- 1.3 If You Choose to go it Alone, You’ll Need to Start by Wireframing.
- 1.4 Then Design the Visual Elements of Your App.
- 1.5 Sort Out Your App’s Back End and Front End.
Why is my Facebook app in developer mode?
“App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don’t have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.” This error is caused by a configuration issue in your Facebook Developer Application. This means your Facebook app is not live.
What is Facebook conversions API?
The Facebook Conversions API, formerly known as Facebook Server-Side API, allows advertisers to send web events from their servers to Facebook. Facebook Conversions API will help you push event and conversion data to Facebook Ads Manager while maintaining user privacy.
Is the Facebook API free?
We’re providing free access to over 140 million places around the world, the same data that powers Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger. We’ve created Search, Current Place, and Place Information endpoints, so you can find places relevant to your users and provide helpful information about each location.
How do I post to a Facebook page using PHP API?
After reading a lot of documentation on the Facebook developers web pages I figured out how to do it in the following steps.
- Create user access token in the Graph API Explorer.
- Get long-lived access token from the user access token.
- Use long-lived access token to get a page access token which will never expire.
How do you become a app developer?
Some mobile app developers attend a college or university and earn a bachelor’s degree in computer science. Others are self-taught and have no formal education in computing. Then, there’s the other growing alternative: attending a coding bootcamp. A coding bootcamp typically lasts between three and nine months.
How do Facebook make their money?
Facebook makes money predominantly by showing ads from advertisers within its Facebook and Instagram apps. Advertising represented 98% of Facebook’s $86bn revenue in 2020. The remaining 2% of revenue came mainly from selling Oculus and Portal devices and also payment fees from developers.
How does free app make money?
While the application is free to download and use, app publishers earn money based on the interactions on the advertisements displayed within the application. … The in-app advertising has several formats such as Interstitial ads, Banner ads, Video ads, Native ads, Text ads, Native ads, and so on.