How do I live stream from my phone?
Create & schedule a mobile live stream
- On your phone or tablet, open the YouTube app.
- At the bottom, tap Create. Go live. …
- Follow the steps to create a live stream. For users aged 13-17 on YouTube, your default mobile live stream privacy setting is set to unlisted. …
- Tap Go live.
- To end your stream, tap Finish.
Can you do a Facebook live video from your phone?
To go live on Facebook with your Android device, launch the app and tap the “What’s on your mind?” section at the top, just like you would when creating a new post. After that, select the “Go Live” option from the list below. … The next step is to invite your Facebook friends to join the live stream.
Can I live stream on Facebook?
Facebook Live lets you livestream events, performances and gatherings on Facebook. Viewers can watch from a phone, computer or connected TV. Reactions, shares, comments, and other interactive features enable you to engage with your audience.
To go live:
- Tap Live at the top of your News Feed.
- You can select a broadcast type (example: Lip Sync Live) or tap to add an effect. You can also add an effect after you’ve started your broadcast.
- Tap Start Live Video.
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.
Why live option is not showing in Facebook?
Go to your Facebook News Feed and press the Live option (the camcorder icon) … You’ll be prompted to give Facebook access to your camera and microphone. If you don’t allow this, you won’t be able to go live.
How do you join a Facebook live event?
Simply click on the Events tab and click on Your Events as long as you have been invited to the event. Then, click “Join Live” once the event has started. If Facebook Live is being run through a post on someone’s group or personal page, then click on the streaming video on the page to join the Facebook Live event.