Click “Only Me” to hide the photo from all of Facebook. If you do not have that option then the photo is part of one of your albums. Click “Edit Album Privacy” instead, click the “Privacy” drop-down menu from the pop-up box, click “Only Me” and click “Save.”
How do I make my photos private on Facebook 2020?
To make a single photo on Facebook private, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and click the Photos tab. Then select the photo you want to make private. …
- Select Edit post privacy.
- Change the privacy setting to Only Me to hide the photo from your timeline and make it private.
How can I hide my photos on Facebook without deleting them?
How to Hide a Facebook Post (Without Deleting It)
- Facebook has a lot of uses. …
- To hide a post from your Timeline, click or tap the downward facing arrow next to it and select the Hide from Timeline.
- Click or tap Hide and the post will be hidden from your Timeline. …
- To unhide a post, click or tap Activity Log.
How do I hide photos?
For most stock versions of the Android operating system, these steps should work:
- Open the Google Photos app.
- Select the images that you wish to hide.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Move to Archive in the drop-down menu.