To access your drafts at any time, tap the Tweet icon, then tap Drafts. You’ll only see the Drafts prompt when you have at least one draft saved.
How do I find my saved drafts on twitter?
To access your saved drafts, go to your profile and tap the overflow icon then select Drafts. You can also access your drafts by tapping into the composer box, then tapping Drafts within the box. You’ll only see the Drafts prompt when you have at least one draft saved.
How do I retrieve a draft tweet?
Retrieving the draft
You’ll see a “Drafts” button next to the Tweet button in the top right corner. Select it. You’ll see a list of your drafts. Select the one you want to open.
How do I get to my drafts on twitter iPad?
It’s the blue square and feather icon at the top-right corner of the screen. Tap the “Drafts” icon. It’s three horizontal lines with a feather at the top-left corner of the screen. Tap a draft to view it.
How do I see my tweets on iPhone?
How to Find Old Tweets on iPhone
- Open the iPhone Twitter app and go to the user’s profile by typing their username or tweet’s photo.
- Look for the date when they have joined Twitter and memorize it.
- Log-in to your account and then, to show the toolbar, you must swipe down on the page.
How do you find drafts?
Walk around with a lit candle or a stick of incense. If the flame flickers or burns out, a draft is near. Hang a plastic bag around a coat hanger, and place it around windows or doors that lead to the outside. If a draft flows in your home, the plastic bag blows.
Do you lose your drafts when you deactivate Twitter?
If you delete your Twitter app you lose drafts? Who saves draft tweets, anyway? Yup. They’re stored locally on the device.
Why wont my tweets send?
Trouble sending Tweets can often be attributed to a need to upgrade your browser or app. If you’re having trouble Tweeting via the web, make sure you’re using the latest version of your browser. If you can’t Tweet with an official Twitter app, check to make sure you’ve downloaded any available updates.
How do you tweet on twitter?
How to Tweet
- Tap the Tweet compose icon. Compose your message (up to 280 characters) and tap Tweet.
- Tap on the Tweet compose icon. …
- Type your Tweet (up to 280 characters) into the compose box at the top of your Home timeline, or click the Tweet button in the navigation bar.
Where is the overflow icon in twitter?
Enter your search into the search box. At the top of your results page, tap the overflow icon and then tap Save.
Why is my twitter not working on iPhone?
If restarting your device doesn’t work, try uninstalling the Twitter app from your device. After it’s uninstalled, restart your device and then re-install the Twitter app from the App Store. If you’re still having trouble, check iTunes Support for tips to troubleshoot download issues.
What’s the best Twitter app for iPhone?
Best Twitter apps for iPhone and iPad
- #1. Twitter. It’s a fact that most people browse social platform using the default Twitter app. …
- #2. Twitterrific. …
- #3. Tweetbot. …
- #4. TweetLogix. …
- #5. Crowdfire. …
- #6. Echofon for Twitter. …
- #7. UberSocial. …
- #8. Hootsuite.
How do you see all your tweets on twitter?
Method 1: Twitter advanced search
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page. 5. To see every tweet from that period, click on the “Latest” tab. This should return a list of every tweet you sent between the “from” and “until” dates you specified.
How do you tweet on twitter mobile?
To post a Tweet:
- Tap on the Tweet icon on the top right of the screen. This will bring up the compose new Tweet box.
- Enter your message and then tap Tweet.
- The message will be posted to your Twitter profile and in the Home timeline of your followers.