How do I clear the cache on my YouTube app?
To clear the app’s cache go to Settings > Applications > Application manager > Storage > YouTube > Clear Cache. Also, make sure that all your apps are up to date and that the time is correct.
What happens if you clear YouTube cache?
When the app cache is cleared, all of the mentioned data is cleared. Then, the application stores more vital information like user settings, databases, and login information as data. More drastically, when you clear the data, both cache and data are removed.
How do I clear my YouTube cache on iPhone?
In the Chrome app
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app .
- At the bottom, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- Make sure there’s a check mark next to “Cookies, Site Data,” and “Cached Images and Files.”
- Tap Clear browsing data.
Can I clear my YouTube data?
Tap the menu button at the top of the app, and then tap the “History Settings” option. Scroll down and tap “Clear Watch History” under History & Privacy. You can also tap “Clear Search History” here to clear your entire YouTube search history.
How do I cache a YouTube video?
However, to save offline on your PC, follow these steps:
- Go to the YouTube webpage and search the video you want to watch. …
- Play the video to confirm if it is the content that you specifically need.
- After previewing the video navigate to the save button. …
- Your video will cache and be available for offline viewing.
Is clearing cache safe?
Is it safe to clear an app’s cache? In short, yes. Since the cache stores non-essential files (that is, files that are not 100% needed for the correct operation of the app), deleting it should not aversely affect the functionality of the app. … Browsers like Chrome and Firefox also like to use a lot of cache.
Is clearing cache bad?
Cached data is information from a website or app that is stored on your device to make the browsing process faster. … For this reason, it’s not a bad idea to clear your cache every so often, whether on your computer or your Android phone or iPhone.