How do I change location on ad?
Set up location targeting
- From the page menu on the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the name of the campaign that you’d like to edit.
- From the page menu on the left, click Settings.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to “Locations.”
- Enter the name of the country that you’d like to target.
- Click Save to add the location.
Can Facebook ads be location specific?
You can target ads to serve to Facebook users in a geographic location. To bolster their location targeting, Facebook now lets you target users based on a specific address. In the Locations field, you can enter a physical address or geographic location and target users who are around that area.
How do I change miles to km on Facebook ads?
From the product manual: “The displayed distance can be toggled between miles and kilometers by changing your height in your profile from feet and inches to centimeters.” Thanks mate.
How do I exclude a location in a Facebook ad?
Click the “Include” drop-down and select “Exclude”. Subsequently, zoom out on the map. Now drop four exclude one-mile radius pins around your event location. Use “Exclude” pins to dial your targeting to a very specific location!
How do you add a geo location on Facebook?
4 Steps to Successfully Use Facebook Geo-Targeting
- Step 1: Visit the Facebook Business Page. Visit this page to help you set up your advertisement. …
- Step 2: Refine Your Audience. …
- Step 3: Select Your Location. …
- Step 4: Business Locations Targeting.
How does Facebook determine your location?
Location services – This involves your phone or tablet’s GPS coordinates, as well as Wi-Fi and cellular network locations. … It’s been confirmed that Facebook will estimate your location using your IP address, even if you opt out of location tracking.