How do I give someone access to my Facebook business page?
Give Someone a Role
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Type a name or email in the box and select the person from the list that appears.
- Click Editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add and enter your password to confirm.
How do I add someone to business manager?
Add a person to an account in Business Manager
- Open Business Manager Settings.
- In the People tab on the left, below the People column, click Add.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add. You can add multiple people.
- You can assign each person a role. To add them without assigning a role, click Skip.
How do I make someone an admin on Facebook Business Manager?
Go to Settings – People and Assets – People. Add at least two people as Business Manager Admins, and add the rest as Business Manager Employees. Go to Pages – Add New Pages – Request Access to a Page. Select the appropriate level of Page Admin access for your employee(s).
Why can’t I add someone as admin on Facebook page?
The person you’re trying to add as an admin for your Facebook page must have a Facebook account, whether it is a personal profile or a business account. Facebook pages are their own entities, and people who administer them are not necessarily visible to people who like the page.
How do I edit my business manager on Facebook?
Steps to edit your information in Business Manager:
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.