Go to your Payment Settings. Click Add Payment Method. In Add Payment Method section, choose the payment method you want to add and click Next. Enter the amount to add to your prepaid balance and click Next.
To add your bank account as a payment method:
- From a computer, go to your Payment Settings in Ads Manager (facebook.com/ads/manager/account_settings/account_billing).
- Click Add Payment Method.
- Choose Online Banking and follow the instructions for verifying your account.
How do I pay my outstanding balance on Facebook?
To make a payment:
- Go to your Payments page.
- Select the payment method that you want charged. If you want to pay the amount with a new payment method, you can: Select a new payment method to add. Tap Next. Select the payment method to use. Tap Make Primary.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Tap Pay Now.
How do I add my debit card to Facebook?
Open the Facebook app (not Facebook.com in your browser).
- Facebook for iOS: Tap then tap Settings, and then tap Payments.
- Facebook for Android: Tap then tap Payment Settings.
- Tap New Credit or Debit Card to add a payment method to your account.
How do I add GCash as payment method on Facebook?
- Step 1: Click “Add Money” on your Facebook Payment Settings.
- Step 2: Select “GCash” as your payment option.
- Step 3: Enter the amount and click “Review Payment”
- Step 4: Are you sure you got the amount right? …
- Step 5: You will be directed to GCash page / box.
How do I pay Facebook manually?
Start creating a Facebook ad. When entering your account information, make sure that the Account Country and Currency you select match the accepted payment methods. When you confirm your ads purchase, you’re asked to choose a payment method. Select your manual payment method and then click Continue.
How do I set up a manual payment on Facebook?
Create a new ad account with manual payments
Select your manual payment method and then click Continue. Review the confirmation screen and then click Continue. Enter your business details and payment amounts and then click Make payment. Follow the instructions to add money to your account.
What debit cards does Facebook accept?
We accept the following types of credit and co-branded debit cards for purchases on Facebook: Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Co-branded debit cards: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
What Debit cards work with Facebook?
Facebook Messenger already had a service called Payments that let people send money from their bank accounts, but it didn’t support major credit cards. Facebook Pay will accept most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and users can also connect a PayPal account. Facebook says PayPal, Stripe and other …
Can I use PayMaya for Facebook ads?
PayMaya is an app that gives users a virtual Visa/ Mastercard credit card. Online sellers can download the app, load it and immediately use it for Facebook sponsored posts.
Do Facebook ads accept prepaid?
You cannot use a prepaid PayPal card as a payment method; Facebook won’t accept it as a valid option. … From there, Facebook will make charges directly whenever your ads need to be paid. You should generally use a business bank account for this purpose; a personal account can get your finances muddled up.
Using PayMaya in Facebook Messenger
- Go to PayMaya in Messenger.
- Click “Get Started”
- Click on “View Services”
- Click on “My Account”