How can I send an audio file on Facebook?
Open the Facebook Messenger app, then browse to the person you want to send your audio message. Alongside the text input box at the bottom of your screen, select the Add Files icon. The Files options will appear below the text input box. From here, you can scroll through your files until you find your audio recording.
How do I upload audio to Facebook 2020?
Add audio to Facebook:
- Create a DropBox / Google Drive account.
- Upload your sound file.
- Tap the share icon.
- Choose create a link.
- Post the link using your Facebook account.
How do I send a voice recording?
Just like iPhones, Androids come with default voice recording apps. On your home screen, navigate to the built-in Voice Recorder app. Hit Record, speak your message and send the audio clip to a friend. If you don’t want to do this every time, you can also try to use your smartphone’s built-in helper.
From there, the text can be copied and pasted into Facebook to be shared with friends.
- Download the Google Voice app from the Android Market and log in with your credentials.
- Locate the voicemail transcription that you want to post to Facebook.
- Select the transcription and copy it to the Android’s memory.
Can I post a WAV file to Facebook?
Though Facebook does not let you play music into the background of your business page, it does let you upload audio files to the site. You can upload WAV and other file formats through the Files function of Facebook groups.