On the “Settings” screen, scroll down to the “News Feed Settings” section. Here, tap “Reaction Preferences.” Facebook will open the “Reaction Preferences” page. On this page, to hide like counts for posts from other users, enable the “On Posts from Others” option.
How do I make my likes on Facebook private?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
How can I hide my likes on Facebook 2021?
How to hide Likes on Facebook: Hide Page Likes
- Open Facebook in a desktop browser, then navigate to your profile page and click ‘More. …
- Select ‘Likes’ from the menu. …
- Click the submenu button on the right — it’s the lowest of the two 3-dot buttons — then click ‘Edit the Privacy of your Likes.
Can I hide when I like a post on Facebook?
This button looks like a pencil icon on the right side of your screen. Clicking on it will open up a small popup menu. Select Hidden From Timeline from the menu. This will hide your like from Timeline, so it won’t pop up in your friends’ news feeds.
How can I stop my friends getting notified of my likes and comments in Facebook?
Go to your own Facebook profile page. You will have to go to your privacy settings on your account and choose “only me” on who can see your likes and comments on public posts.
How do I hide likes and reactions on Facebook?
Hiding the Reaction Count on Facebook on the Web
Select the downward-facing arrow in the top right-hand corner. Choose Settings and Privacy on the next page. Go to News Feed Preferences > Reaction preferences. Toggle on the sliders next to On posts from others or On your posts, or both.