How do I choose a category on my Facebook page?
How can I find categories on Facebook?
- From your News Feed, click pages in the left menu.
- Go to your page.
- Click Edit Page Info on the left side of your page.
- Next to Categories, type in up to 3 categories and select an option from the dropdown list that appears.
- Click Save Changes.
How many Facebook categories can you have?
Best Practices to Choose a Category for Your Facebook Page
When you set up your Page, you can select up to three categories for your business. If you are not able to add a category, it may be because it is a general category that has already been included in your specific selection.
Where is the category section on Facebook?
On the left side, select Contact and Basic Info. Below Category, click . Start typing a category and select an option from the dropdown list that appears. If you don’t see a category that describes your Page, choose the closest available option.
How do you view categories on Facebook?
Here’s How to Find Out Everything Facebook Knows About You
- Under the drop down arrow in the top right corner of your homepage, click settings. Lindsey Murray.
- From there, click on “ads” in the list to the left. …
- Under ad preferences choose “your information” then “your categories” …
- You will then see a list of categories.
How do I choose a category?
The name of the category must breathe clarity to both you and the reader.
- Pick category names people will get. Cute is for kittens. …
- Choose categories that are keywords. Using keywords makes your category page have a keyword slug. …
- Be consistent in how you write them.
What is category and subcategory?
As nouns the difference between subcategory and category
is that subcategory is with respect to a given category, a more narrow category while category is a group, often named or numbered, to which items are assigned based on similarity or defined criteria.
What is a Facebook group page?
While Pages were designed to be the official profiles for entities, such as celebrities, brands or businesses, Facebook Groups. are the place for small group communication and for people to share their common interests and express their opinion.
How do I add a category to my shop on Facebook?
To create a collection:
- From your Page, click Publishing Tools.
- Under Shop, click Collections.
- From Publishing Tools, click + Add Collection.
- Name the collection and choose if you want it to be publicly visible.
- To add products to the collection, click + Add Products.
- Click Save when you’re done.
How can I create a Facebook group?
To create a group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group.
- Tap Create Group, then tap Create Group again to confirm.
- Enter your group name.
- Select the privacy option. …
- Add people to your group.
- Tap Create.
How do I change my marketplace category on Facebook?
To edit your Page’s category:
- Switch to the Page you want to use, then from your Page, tap About.
- Scroll to the bottom, then tap See All About.
- Next to Category, tap Edit.
- Select a suggested category or start typing a category and select an option from the dropdown list that appears. …
- Tap Save.
How do I change my Facebook page category to local business?
Click the “Edit Page” tab, “Update Info” and “Basic Information.” Choose a category for your business in the first drop-down menu and select the group in the adjacent drop-down menu. Click “Save Changes” to apply the new settings to your page.
How can I tell if my Facebook page is a business page?
You should see a message that your Facebook page has been verified. If you go to your Facebook page, you’ll now find a gray check mark next to your business name to indicate your page is verified. Your Facebook page should now have a gray check mark, signifying it has been verified.
What is special ad category on Facebook?
The Facebook Special Ad Category is a new classification for ads that link to housing, credit, or job opportunities. Facebook created the category to help enforce their policies against discriminatory practices in advertising and prevent discrimination based on demographic characteristics, such as age and gender.