On desktop, go to your Facebook Page and find the Facebook Live video you want to trim. Click the 3 little dots on the post, then click Edit Video. Scroll to the bottom of the right pane and click Video Trimming.
How do you trim a video on FB?
To trim a live broadcast that’s been posted as a recorded video on your Page:
- Go to your Page and find the recorded live broadcast video post you want to trim. …
- Click next to the post.
- Click Edit Video.
- Select Trimming.
- Choose your start and end points using the scrubber or edit the From and To timestamps.
- Click Save.
How do I trim an existing video?
Trim the start or end of your video
- Select Trim. A blue box will appear in the editor.
- Click and drag the sides of the blue box. Stop when the box is covering the portion of the video that you’d like to keep. Anything not in the box will be removed from the video.
- To confirm your edits, select Preview.
- Click Save.
Can you edit a posted video on Facebook?
On Facebook, you’re able to edit post captions, but you can’t change images and videos.
Can you edit live videos on Facebook?
Once the Facebook Live video is on your wall, you can go back and edit it. It’s like editing any video you’ve uploaded to Facebook. Click on the date of the post in your timeline to access it and select Edit.
How can I trim a large video file?
Download best video cutter & learn how to cut a video:
- Download free video cutter. Download the movie cutter software here on your Windows PC (the supported OS’s are Windows Vista and higher). …
- Add a video to trim. Add media to trim using the “+Video” button. …
- Cut video. …
- Set final file settings. …
- Save cutting changes.
How do you edit the length of a video?
You can trim videos on a Windows computer by editing the start and end points using the Photos app. To trim videos, open a video and click the pencil-shaped Edit button at the bottom of the video player. Drag the Start and End point sliders and then click the “Save a copy” button to keep your changes.
Why can’t I edit post on Facebook?
Why did Facebook take away the ability to edit photos and text? The main reason Facebook made this decision was to take a stand against fake news and misleading posts. If you think about it, a Facebook post could have a photo, title, and description completely different from what the webpage was actually about.
Can I edit a Facebook post after boosting it?
On Facebook for business, the posts can be edited after boosting also. If you want to make changes to your advertisement after boosting a post from your Facebook to reach your intended audience, or other things such as your budget, duration; follow these simple steps.
How do you edit someone’s post on Facebook?
How to Edit a Post on Facebook
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to your home page and find the post you want to edit.
- Select the three dots to open a list of options.
- Select Edit Post.
- Edit the text as needed.
- Select Save.