In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Saved. Tap a collection at the top or tap a saved item to view it.
Can I search saved items in Facebook?
Go to your Facebook home screen (the page where your news feed shows), look for the Explore section on the left, and then click Saved. Or you can go to the page directly at www.facebook.com/saved. The Saved page shows all of the content you’ve saved on Facebook, arranged in chronological order.
How do I find my saved items?
Find or remove your saved items
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Google.com/collections. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.
- To find items, select a collection.
- To delete an item, tap More Remove .
How do I find my bookmarks on Facebook?
To access the Saved items on the Web, just click on the Saved feature on the left-hand side of your News Feed. On mobile click on the more tab. Saved items are organized by category and can be opened, shared, or archived.
What happened to my Saved Items on Facebook?
Scroll down and tap the “See All Saved Items” button. Under the ‘Most Recent’ section, tap the “See All” button. Tap the “All” drop-down menu at the top-right and select “Products” from the list to filter all your saved items.
How do I download saved items on Facebook?
Log into Facebook, click the down-triangle icon at top right, and choose Settings. On the General Settings page, click the last item, the link to download a copy of your data.
How do I download saved posts from Facebook?
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
All the links you’ve accessed till date are stored in your Google account. If your phone is reset, these can be got back by signing into Google Chrome. You can find all your saved links/Bookmarks and the browser history in Chrome. if you bookmarked the links, then they will be found in “bookmarks” > “mobile bookmarks”.
How do you delete saved searches on Facebook marketplace?
In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap . If you don’t see , tap See more.
- Tap , then tap Saved.
- Tap a collection to open it, then tap See entire collection.
- To remove a saved listing, tap to the right of the listing.
- Tap Remove from collection.