To access this feature, open Instagram’s website in any web browser on your computer and navigate to the Messages (DM) section. Choose a conversation from the left-hand side of the screen. In the conversation view, find the message you want to reply to directly and hover over it. Here, click the “Reply” button.
Can you send messages on Instagram desktop?
Instagram is finally bringing direct messages to the web. … You can create new groups or start a chat with someone either from the DM screen or a profile page; you can also double-tap to like a message, share photos from the desktop, and see the total number of unread messages you have.
Why can’t I reply to Instagram messages?
Many Instagram users are unable to reply to messages because they haven’t updated the messaging feature. If you haven’t updated the messaging feature on Instagram, you won’t have the option to reply to messages. … If you don’t see the messaging update, you need to update the Instagram app.
How do you reply to a specific message on Instagram Web?
How To Reply to a Specific Message in Instagram on a PC
- Open Instagram on your computer.
- From the feed, click the messenger icon located at the top of the screen.
- Open a conversation and find the message you wish to respond to.
- Click the three-dot icon next to the message.
- From the suggested options, select “Reply.”
How do I post to Instagram from desktop?
Sharing a photo or a video under one minute on Instagram from the desktop can be done by navigating to the Instagram website and signing into an account. From there, click on the “+” button in the top right corner of the webpage and select photos from your computer. Filters, captions, and location tags can be added.
Why can I not reply to a message on messenger?
If you see an error message saying “You can’t reply to this conversation,” it might be because: A message or something you shared goes against our Community Standards. … Messages you sent were marked as unwelcome. You blocked the person you’re messaging or they blocked you.
How do I connect Instagram to messenger?
Start the Instagram app and tap the DM icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap the DMs arrow. Dave Johnson/Business Insider.
- Tap “Update” to get Facebook Messenger features in Instagram. Dave Johnson/Business Insider.
- Watching video together is one of the new capabilities in Instagram messaging.
How do I connect Instagram to Messenger 2021?
Follow the steps below:
- In your Instagram feed, swipe left from anywhere or tap on the icon which is there at the top right of your screen.
- Now, select the person to whom you want to send a message.
- Type a message and tap ‘send’
How do you merge Instagram and messenger?
Instagram and Facebook Messenger: How to enable cross-platform chat feature
- Open Settings page.
- Tap on ‘Privacy’ option.
- Tap on ‘Messages’ option. From here you can device the folder in which you will receive message requests to, if only you want to receive them.
- You will be given three options:
How do you reply to a specific message on Instagram 2020?
Tap the Messenger icon at the top-right corner of the Instagram ‘Home’ tab. Open an individual conversation or group chat. Long-press the message you want to reply to and tap the “Reply” button at the bottom left. Type your response and tap Send.
How do you reply to a specific message on a team?
Users will be able to reply to specific messages within a chat in a couple of ways. They can hover over a message, click the ellipsis menu (…), and then choose “Reply” from the list. Alternatively, users can also right-click on a chat message and then click the “Reply” option available in the context menu.
What is vanish mode on Instagram?
Vanish Mode on Instagram adds a new level of privacy to chats. … With Instagram’s Vanish Mode, you can have private chats that disappear after they’re read.