Use the Link sticker to add a link to your Instagram story. When people tap on the sticker, they’ll be redirected. … Select the sticker tool from the top navigation bar. Tap the “Link” sticker to add your desired link and tap “Done”
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
The feature was previously limited to verified accounts or people with a certain number of followers. You can now add links to your Instagram Stories, regardless of your follower count or whether you’re verified. Now just about anyone on Instagram can add links in Stories.
Click on the Instagram Stories icon located to the top left corner of your Instagram home page. Include a filter, text, or sticker to the story. Insert the link by tapping on the ‘Insert Link’ icon. Create call-to-action inviting viewers to ‘swipe up’ to get to your clickable link.
You can’t put links in an Instagram post. Instead, Instagram app users can only put one link in their bios. … Link directly to specific content in a swipe up Instagram Story. Viewers can either tap the arrow or swipe up to go directly to the link.
If you don’t have a verified account or 10,000 followers, you can use IGTV to activate the swipe-up feature. In order to do so, you must switch to a business account if you don’t already have one. Create a video using IGTV. You can add a link in the description of the video and that’s the way to get leads, for example.
Click on the “link” icon at the top of your screen. Select “+ IGTV Video”. Select the IGTV video. Share your story with a swipe up without needing 10k followers!
1. How to add a link in Instagram Bio
- Go to your Instagram account and tap ‘Edit Profile’
- Paste your desired link into the empty Website field.
- Save the changes.
THE LINK STICKER ISSUE ON INSTAGRAM STORIES IS NOW SOLVED!
Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
How do I swipe up without 10K followers?
How to add a link to your Instagram story when you don’t have 10k followers.
- Use IGTV. IGTV is Instagram’s long form video platform. …
- Add shopping tags. If you are selling physical products then hopefully you are already utilising Instagrams shopping feature to tag your photos. …
- Pay to swipe.
What are the Instagram swipe up requirements?
To get access to this coveted feature, you have to have an Instagram Business Profile and at least 10,000 followers or have a verified account. That means if you’re a public figure who has gone through the trouble of getting verified on Instagram you can get the Instagram Swipe Up feature even without 10K followers.