Can I follow a hashtag from the app? You can follow a hashtag within the Twitter app but only by using the Tweetdeck or bookmark option. Unfortunately, the app version of Twitter doesn’t give you the option to save a search.
As Instagram let users follow hashtags on their platform, Twitter users might look at it with a twinge of envy – at the moment, there’s no way to follow a hashtag on Twitter. Social media monitoring requires to track hashtags across different social media platforms.
On the basis of the accounts you follow, Twitter picks up the hashtags that you’re interested in and displays the tweets on your Explore tab. You can leverage this new feature of Twitter to follow a hashtag on Twitter.
How do I follow a specific topic on Twitter?
To follow a topic, simply search for the subject you’re interested in. You’ll see a description of the topic listed atop the search and can then just press the ‘Follow’ button. Thereafter, you’ll see a badge on tweets in your timeline sourced from the topic you’re following.
How do you follow a hashtag on Twitter?
How to Follow a Twitter Hashtag
- Simply scroll through your feed and see what the people you follow are tweeting about and the hashtags they’re using. …
- If you already have a hashtag in mind, type into the Twitter search box at the top of the page.
How do you track a hashtag on Twitter?
How to use the Twitter hashtag tracker tool
- Access and log in www.tweetbinder.com with your Twitter account (mandatory by Twitter).
- Type the hashtag/term/keyword you need to track into the big search box.
- Click on the “Create Twitter report!” button and you will go to the report.
Good news: It’s as simple as going to their profile and clicking the “following” button. Hashtags are in the same spot as friends, which makes the process simple and easy — just tap the hashtag button on their followers list, and you’ll see a list of all the tags that account follows.
Can you follow a hashtag on Instagram?
Today we’re introducing the ability to follow hashtags, giving you new ways to discover photos, videos and people on Instagram. Following a hashtag is just like following a friend. … To get started, search for a topic you’re interested in or tap on a hashtag from any post.
Associated content will appear in your feed and Stories bar
- Step 1: Tap the hashtag you wish to follow.
- Step 2: Tap “Follow” at the top of the screen.
- Step 1: Tap the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap “Tags.”
- Step 4: Tap search.
How do I unfollow a topic on twitter?
How to unfollow a topic
- In your Home timeline, navigate to a tweet about a topic you’re currently following.
- Tap the down arrow icon from the top of the tweet and select Unfollow.
How do I turn off follow topics on twitter?
2 Method 2 of 2: Using the Twitter App for Android
- Launch the Twitter app. Sign in to your account, if you haven’t already done so. …
- Tap on your profile icon, on the top-left side. …
- Tap on Topics. …
- Tap on the “Following” tab. …
- Navigate to the topic you want to unfollow, then tap on the Following button. …
- Unfollow the topic.
Can you block topics on twitter?
Click the Privacy and safety tab, then click Mute and block. Click Muted words. Click the plus icon. Enter the word or hashtag you’d like to mute.