How do I post something from my email to Facebook?
You can learn how to send an email you’ve received to Facebook by following a few steps.
- Start your email application.
- Open the email message you’d like to send to Facebook, then click the “Forward” option.
- Type this address in the “To” field: email@example.com.
How do I transfer photos to Facebook?
- 1Click Add Photos/Video in the Share box on your Home page.
- 2Click Upload Photos/Video.
- 3Click the photo you want to share to select it.
- 4Click Open or Choose (the wording may depend on your browser and operating system).
How do I download photos from Google Photos?
Go to photos.google.com and select the photo that you want to save. Open it and then navigate to the upper-right corner of the screen, click the three-dot icon and select Download. This will save the photo(s) that you’ve selected to your computer.
Why can’t I access my Google photos on Facebook?
Ensure in the app permissions Messenger / FB are allowed to access Google Photos. For some reason Facebook can only see Google Photos on devices like the Pixel where it was designed to use Google Photos as the primary/default app. So you’ll have to download your photos to your gallery app.
How do I transfer photos from email to Facebook on iPad?
The entire process takes less than a minute and you can add as many pictures as you like.
- Launch the Safari Web browser on your iPad, navigate to Facebook and log in using your email and password.
- Tap “Photos” in the left pane, under the Apps section.
- Tap the “Upload Photos” button near the top of the page.