How do I make a post list on Facebook?
Step 1: Near the top of your Facebook News Feed, tap “What’s on your mind?” to begin creating a new post. Step 2: Scroll upward at the bottom of the screen to expand the list of post options. Step 3: Scroll to the bottom and tap “List.”
Can you organize groups on Facebook?
Facebook recently added a new group type option called Social Learning. Groups classified in this way gain access to the new Units feature, which allows you to leverage the group as a platform for online course content or to simply organize your posts by topic.
How do you organize Facebook group posts?
To sort group posts:
- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Click Sort above group posts.
- Select Top Posts, New Posts or Recent Activity.
What happened to Facebook friends lists?
According to Facebook’s message, Friend List Feed are shutting down on August 9, 2018 — which is today. … “While people won’t be able to view custom feeds from lists of friends, they’ll still be able to create and edit friends lists, and share just to these audiences whenever they post to Facebook.
How do I post to a group only on Facebook?
- Enter a post in the “Update Status” text box of your Facebook page.
- Click the “Public” drop-down, which shows the available lists. If necessary, click “Show All Lists.”
- Click on the name of the list to which you want to restrict your post.
How do I organize my Facebook Groups 2021?
1. Keeping My Groups Organized
- Step 1: Click on the Facebook menu at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Step 2: Select “Groups.”
- Step 3: Select the “Sort” dropdown menu above your groups.
- Step 4: Choose which organizational option you want.
How do you organize a group?
In this post I offer a few tips to make the process of organizing a group of people as seamless as possible.
- Make detailed plans ahead of time. …
- Take numbers of people into account. …
- Give clear and simple instructions. …
- Make definitive decisions.
How do I manage friend lists on Facebook?
To add or remove friends from a list:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Tap below their profile picture.
- Select Edit Friend List.
- Tap any lists you want to add the friend to, or tap a list with a next to it to remove them from the list.
- Tap Done.
Where are my custom lists on Facebook?
Where To Find Your Facebook Custom Friend Lists
- In order to see your custom friend lists, open Facebook on your computer and go to your News Feed.
- Find the Explore section on the left and select Friend Lists. If you can’t find it, click to See More and scroll down.
In what order does Facebook list friends?
The algorithm chooses interactions, activity, communication, photos, etc. This determines which friends will show up on top and have priority. The friends that you communicate with most often will usually be first on this list.