To hide Likes and other reactions on posts from other accounts, tap the toggle for ‘On posts from others. ‘ To hide Likes and reactions on your own posts, so other users can’t see them, tap the toggle for ‘On your posts. ‘
How can I hide Likes and comments on my posts from public?
What to Know
- Log in to Facebook.com, go to your profile, and select More > Likes. Click the three-dot menu and select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.
- Select a Page Category. …
- Options include Public, Friends, Only me, and Custom.
How do I hide my comments from the public on Facebook?
To hide comments on Facebook’s native platform, all you have to do is hover over the comment. You’ll see a drop-down arrow; when you click on it, you’ll see the option to “hide comment” or “embed.” Just click “hide comment.”
How do I stop friends from seeing my Likes and comments on Facebook?
How to Hide Your Activity on Facebook
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then select Who can see what you share.
- Hit Continue and then Next to go to Posts and stories.
- You can control who can see your future posts. …
- The Only me option is not available for stories. …
- There is also the option to Limit past posts.
How do I stop my comments from appearing on other people’s news feed?
Click the “Edit” button next to each app and then click the audience selector next to the “Posts on your behalf” option. Select who these posts should be visible to or click “Only Me” to prevent them from appearing on anyone’s news feed.
How do I hide my friends posts from the public?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only. In this manner, people who are not your friends won’t be able to see your timeline posts.
How can I hide my likes and comments on Instagram?
How to hide likes on Instagram
- Open your Instagram profile.
- Select the three black lines in the upper right corner. …
- Select “Settings” …
- Search for posts and select “Posts” …
- Turn on “Hide Like and View Counts”
How can I hide my likes comments on other friends posts Instagram?
The truth of the matter is, you cannot directly hide Instagram activity or hide Instagram posts. Your shares, likes, and comments will be visible to your followers no matter what you do. You can choose to delete them or change your profile settings to lower your online visibility.
How do I hide my likes and comments from friends news feed?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
Can friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
However, your friends will see a comment if they can also see the photo. For example, if you comment on a friend’s photo, only mutual friends will see the comment on your wall, but if you comment on a photo on a public page or a friend’s profile that is open to the public, everyone will see the comment on your wall.